Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tuesday- My Bday Party



























































































































































































































































































































My birthday party was on Tuesday. We did not have school that day. It was free bus day!
I was so excited all day about my birthday. Everyone came and first we colored, then we played some cool games. My favorite game was the Wester Cake walk game. Then we opened up my presents. I got some good ones. The radio from Nanny and Norm was the best. Then we ate some cupcakes and ice cream and then it was time for minature golfing. I hadded a really fun game with my friends minature golfing. My ball fell in the water 3 times. I got to be in the boy group with Owen, Traeg and Matthew. I love minature golfing. And I got a American Flag golf ball from the lady for my birthday. I can't wait to go minature golfing again. It was a good day!

2 comments: