Thursday, April 21, 2011

Monday- My Real Birthday





















































































































































































































































































Today was my real birthday. I turned 6. I told my mom that I wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse to sit on the saddle. I got to make a bandana at dinner and I got a tattoo on my muscles. I liked sitting on the saddle and I got free ice cream. When I got home I got to open my presents. My favorite was the Scooter. I got to ride it outside, when there was a little sun and then it got dark. My sister was riding with me and then my dad came out and rode on his new bike with me. Then it got too cold and dark and then we had to go inside. Then we had cupcakes and ice cream inside and they sang to me. It was a fun day and I was sad we had to go to bed.

2 comments: