Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Fun


















































































































































































































































On Saturday I did a really fun Easter Egg Hunt at the park. I saw some of my friends there. But I only got like 10 eggs. There were so many kids and so many eggs, but it was hard to get lots. We also got to see the Easter Bunny. I put Bunny ears on the easter bunny in my moms picture. Oh and on Friday night me and my sister Corey dyed easter eggs with my mom. I love those kind of eggs.




Then on Sunday when we woke up the Easter Bunny left some eggs and candy for us to find. There were alot. The Easter Bunny also left us little pillow pets and bubbles and a coloring book. We ate our candy all morning then we had to get ready for church. We couldn't go to primary because we had to go to Nannys house for dinner. We ate some dinner and then we got to go on a Easter egg hunt in the backyard. There was only like 5 eggs on the big kid side, but we still kinda had fun. I think next year, Nanny needs to buy more eggs. I love Easter!








2 comments:

  1. this is corey that is funny that you did bunny ears on the easter bunny when he already has bunny ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is faith happy easter i wish i could have been there with you you are such a good little boy. love you caderman.

    ReplyDelete